To be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding.
Produce super clean smooth cuts especially in acrylic materials (Plexiglas® Lucite®) other plastics and wood. Bits are made according to strict tolerances from an exclusive carbide grade and polished to a mirror finish using Amana’s unique process. Designed to eject chips up. Ideal for industrial applications and CNC machines. Right hand helix right hand cut.
Excellent for cutting:
• Acetal and Nylon
• Acrylic Stone
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
• Corrugated Plastics* such as Correx Boards and Polypropylene
• Foam Board
• High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
• High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) for digital printing
• King ColorCore® The Multi-Color Engravable Polymer Sheet.
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
• Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
• Sintra PVC
• Solid Surface
• Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
• Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
*Corrugated Plastics such as Correx refers to a wide range of extruded twinwall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact Polypropylene resin with a similar make-up to corrugated fiberboard. They are used in a variety of applications including boat building packaging signage outdoor advertising and the production of pet cages.
**A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.
***Gatorfoam® Foam Board a polystyrene foam board bonded between two layers of Luxcell® wood-fiber veneer.