Fill the shop or jobsite with unbelievably big sound from the tiny 6” Jobsite Radio that weighs less than
2 lbs. (0.7 kg). The feature-rich compact SYSROCK provides FM Radio reception, Bluetooth streaming
capability, hands-free calling, aux-in, and much more. Listen to your tunes on your terms with either
corded or cordless functionality. Dynamic Sound Processor (DSP) automatically adjusts the sound at all
volume levels to produce full and natural sound with rich bass without distortion. Built-in microphone
lets you take calls from your phone hands free. All this provides the perfect sound for your day even in
extreme work conditions.
Sound - Big sound from a compact footprint thanks to the 2.5” 10 Watt 8 Ohm Neodymium speaker and
Digital Sound Processor (DSP) it not only sounds big, it can be cranked all the way up without distortion.
Intuitive design, oversized buttons, and aux-in capability make it the perfect shop and jobsite companion
keeping you connected to your music and your world.
Functionality - FM reception coupled with Bluetooth (4.1) capability provides fl exibility to either tune in
your favorite local station or stream your own music from your mobile device. Additionally, the SYSROCK
pairs with smartphones for hands free usage. The Radio Data System (RDS) provides data from FM
broadcasting stations that provide song information, artist, and time of day. IPX3 Rating for splash
protection making it ready for the jobsite.
System - The dual-source energy options allow the SYSROCK to use either the supplied power cord or
use Festool fl at pack batteries (10.8 - 18.0 volt). The 1/4”- 20 internal mount is compatible with Festool
Magnetic SysLite adapter so you can attach the SYSROCK nearly anywhere or mount it to a commonly
available camera tripod. A hanging hook is supplied as well. And it is covered by Service All-Inclusive
warranty including 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• BIG, high quality sound
• FM Reception
• Compact Size 3.93” W x 5.9” H x 4.13” D (102 x 149 x 94 mm)
• Bluetooth (4.1) - Stream music or use as hands-free phone
• Only 1.8 lbs.
• DSP - Digital Sound Processor (auto adjusts bass as volume increase)
• RDS - Radio Data System (Artist, Track are displayed from FM)
• 18 V (5.2 Ah Li Battery) Runtime - Four to five days on a medium volume
• 10 Watt 2.5” 8ohm Neodymium Speaker
• AUX in for use with non-Bluetooth devices
• IPX3 Rating (splash-resistant)
• Tripod mounting capability with 1/4” -20 threaded insert. Works with common camera tripods
• Swiveling hanging hook
• Service All-Inclusive Warranty
• Runs on Festool 12.0v - 18.0v Li batteries (Flat pack batteries) Best Sound Performance wth 18V battery pack or AC power