It uses 1-1/2 – 2 in. L-shaped cleats that hold the wood securely yet allow for seasonal expansion and contraction. The long ergonomically designed handle helps minimize user fatigue. Includes mallet and is ready for use straight from the box.
• Requires a single strike to drive fastener
• Strong, lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing
• Mallet-actuated firing simultaneously sets floor boards (tongue into groove) and drives cleat nail at an ideal 45˚ angle
• Non-marring base allows user to drive cleat nails close to wall
• Included mallet, oil, wrenches, 1/4" air fitting and dust cover.