We currently ship to any street address in the lower 48 United States, excluding APOs, FPOs and PO Boxes. At this time, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or destinations outside the United States.
Our goal is to offer you the fastest and lowest-cost shipping method. We use several shipping carriers including United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service (USPS), and select Common Carrier freight carriers. We will automatically select the best carrier when you submit your order so that you receive the best possible price and delivery time. Some over sized or special handling orders will need to be shipped via Common Carrier. The shipping charge and approximate shipping time will be noted at Checkout. Delivery of over sized or special handling orders will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. Please keep this in mind as you schedule delivery times and locations.
USPS & UPS tracking information
Depending on the item that’s purchased, it may ship via UPS or USPS. We'll provide tracking information when your order ships.
2nd Day, Next Day shipping
Expedited shipping is available. Please call us 1-800-860-9375 and we'll provide shipping cost.
Residential & Liftgate service
We offer Residential and Liftgate services at no additional cost. A liftgate is a hydrolic lift that will lower your shipment to ground level from the back of the truck. The driver will have a pallet jack to move the shipment from the liftgate to the ground. Please note, the driver is only responsible to deliver your item, and set it safely out of the street. It’s your responsibiliy to move the item inside your garage, shop or residence. Plan accordingly.
NOTE: It is critically important that your phone number and delivery address are correct and up to date. You can’t change this information once you've placed your order. If a change is necessary, contact customer service as soon as possible.
Tracking information & appointments
When your item ships from our warehouse, we'll provide a tracking number along with the freight carriers web address for tracking purposes. This tracking number will provide an estimated delivery date. If your order is being shipped to a residence, this date represents arrival to a local terminal. You'll receive a call from the freight carrier to make shipping arrangements. At this point, you'll arrange a date and time to accept delivery. Delivery times are typical business hours Monday through Friday. The freight carrier will not deliver your shipment without speaking with you. Please note, additional charges may apply if your shipment isn't scheduled for delivery within 3 business days of terminal arrival.
Bill of Ladding (BOL)
This is very important! The Bill of Ladding (BOL) is your shipment's legal document. It’s important that you fully inspect the shipment prior to signing this document. If you see any damage, it's very important that it's noted on the BOL. If you're unsure if your item is damaged, it doesn't hurt to write "subject to inspection for damage” or “possible concealed damage” on the BOL.
Make sure that the number of items (pallets, boxes, cartons, crates ect.) on the BOL matches what actually arrives. It’s possible for an item to become separated from the shipment somewhere along the journey. The driver isn’t responsible for knowing what's supposed to be delivered with your shipment. If the count is off, note it on the BOL before signing. When a missing item has mistakenly been signed for as received, a claim with the freight company has to be filed. If it’s not immediately found at the local terminal (best case scenario) the freight company will make you wait 3-6 months before processing that claim. You may be better served by re-purchasing the missing item than waiting for the claim to be resolved (worst case scenario). Remember, you’re signing a legal document and the Freight companies take it very seriously.
We do our best to email a photo of your shipment along with the Freight company and tracking information for your reference. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call! We recognize that you may not have any experience with freight deliveries.
Most orders ship from our warehouse centrally located in Columbus, OH. Also, we occasionally use manufacturer shipping centers across the United States to maximize part availability and minimize the time it takes for you to receive the order.
Drop Shipping (Direct from manufacturer)
Depending on your location or promotional pricing, your order may be shipped directly from the manufacturer. While orders shipped from our warehouse, are charged to your credit card when it ships, drop ship orders are charged and processed the moment we send the order to the manufacturer.
When an order is sent in for drop ship, we receive an estimated shipping date. This date is typically 3-5 business days after the order is placed. If we receive a date further than this, we will notify you of the delay. It will remained a paid order at this time because the manufacturer has assumed responsibility for shipping instead of us.
We do our best to provide tracking information and updates as we receive them from our manufacturers. In some cases, we don’t receive an update or tracking number and your order may ship without notification. If you need an update on your drop ship, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide an update accordingly.
For multiple-item orders, we attempt to ship the whole order from one location. This is not always possible due to the items selected, availability of the parts, and the time it takes to receive some special order items from a manufacturer. When it is not possible to ship your entire order from one location, we will split the order and ship from multiple shipping centers. At this time, we do not offer the option to hold all items for same time delivery.
Shipment Delivery Time
Your purchase of in-stock merchandise will be shipped on the day you order if we receive the order prior to 2 PM Monday through Friday, not including standard business holidays. Orders received after 2 PM local time will be shipped the next business day. Special orders and out-of-stock merchandise may require additional time prior to shipment. Your expected delivery date is determined by the date of shipment from our shipping centers and the shipping preference you select. If shipment of your order is delayed, Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will notify you by email.
Your shipping charge will be based on the weight of your order and the distance shipped. This includes items shipped in multiple boxes and/or from multiple locations. Occasionally we will offer free shipping, or flat-rate shipping on select items or orders. When in effect, these promotional shipping fees are all-inclusive and cover all packaging and distribution costs. Please note that these promotional shipping fees only apply to online orders, and not telephone orders.
Orders Damaged in Shipping
If you believe a package received from us was damaged in transit, please refuse shipment and tell the carrier that you are refusing delivery because the package is damaged. Then call Wood Werks Supply, Inc. Customer Service at (614) 575-2400 to inform us of the situation. If you are not present at the time of delivery and cannot refuse shipment, please call Customer Service to make arrangements to return the damaged order.
If your shipment is completely damaged, simply refuse the delivery. Although it's inconvenient, this is the fastest solution to exchange your item. If the delivery is accepted and shipping damage is found, a damage claim will need to be submitted. Damage claims can take anywhere between 90 to 180 days to complete. It's always best to fully inspect the shipment before signing the BOL to prevent any delays.
Your original shipping charge will only be refunded for a part sent to you in error, a defective part, or an order you refuse due to damage in shipping. This refund will automatically be credited once we receive and inspect the item. If only a portion of your order is returned, the refund for shipping costs will be prorated. Please see the Returns Policy for further details.
We will also pay for return shipping for a part that was sent to you in error, received defective or damaged in shipping. Details can be found in the Returns Policy. If you believe you qualify and would like us to pay for return shipping, you must email us at email@example.com or call us at (614) 575-2400 before attempting to return the item. COD shipments will not be accepted.
Wood Werks Supply, Inc. does everything in its power to ensure that you get the high-quality item you asked for quickly and conveniently. We also strive to make your shopping experience as hassle-free as possible by offering options for making returns by return shipping or by drop-off at a local store.
• We attempt to avoid errors in everything that we do, however prices are subject to change and correction. • It is not necessary to call Wood Werks Supply, Inc. to get authorization for a return.
• Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will only charge you a restocking fee when you return a non-defective item which was opened or used and cannot be resold as new.
• On all returns we will send an email to the original purchaser verifying the return and credit amount.
• Return any new or unused item to us within 30 days of the original ship date and we’ll refund the full purchase price and applicable taxes, not including shipping and handling charges. For exceptions to shipping and handling charges, please see below.
• Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will only apply credit to the credit card originally used for the purchase. We will not give retail store credit.
• Exact replacements can only be given for a defective item you received, an item damaged in shipping or a item sent in error.
• We will not ship a replacement item before receiving the returned item.
• We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries for shipped returns.
• We will not accept returns on any clearance items.
• Items incorrectly shipped to Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will not be returned to the customer.
• Any item returned will be subject to inspection to determine refund amount for merchandise and shipping costs. This amount may be less than original payment based on condition of return.
• If an item is returned that was not an error or damaged, the original shipping fees (even if a Free Shipping promotion was used) will be deducted from your refund.
Returns, Exchanges, Warranties and Refunds
If you have been inconvenienced by an item that was damaged in shipping, received defective or sent in error:
• We will provide a replacement or refund for any such item returned within 30 days of the original ship date.
• Any defective item you receive is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty program. Please go to the manufacturer’s web page to review their policies and determine coverage.
• If you choose a refund for the item, we will refund your shipping and handling expenses for an item sent to you in error, received defective or damaged in shipping. This refund will be automatically credited upon receipt and inspection of the item. If only a portion of your order is returned, the refund for shipping costs will be prorated.
• If you choose to exchange the item for a duplicate, you will not be responsible for the shipping and handling charges on the replacement item. Shipping and handling charges on the original item will be applied to the replacement; they will not be refunded. Exchanges for unlike items require a refund and new purchase.
• We will also pay for return shipping to Wood Werks Supply, Inc. for an item sent to you in error, received defective or damaged in shipping. If you believe you qualify and want Wood Werks Supply, Inc. to pay for return shipping, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (614) 575-2400 before attempting to return the item. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
• If you indicate "Exchange" (exact same item) on a shipped return, a replacement order will be automatically generated to ship to the address of the original order.
• If you indicate "Exchange" (exact same item) on a store return, the part can be fulfilled in the store if in stock. Otherwise, a replacement order will be automatically generated to ship to the address of the original order.
Local Store Return
Please read the following procedures prior to making a return to Wood Werks Supply, Inc.
• Merchandise (non-warranty) must be in original condition when returned to the store. Include all of the original material sent with the merchandise.
• Return the product in the original manufacturer’s box and/or packaging. (Exceptions may be made for warranty items.)
• The original receipt must accompany all returns. If you have lost paperwork contact customer service and request an invoice copy prior to return.
• Be prepared to provide the reason for the return (for example, defective, damaged, warranty, wrong item, other) and whether you want a replacement (exact same item) or a refund.
• Upon receipt and inspection of merchandise at the store, Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will provide a refund, as appropriate, and you will be provided with a receipt in person, via email or both. Any merchandise credit will include sales tax. Shipping and handling costs will also be refunded at that time, if applicable.
• Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will only apply credit to the credit card originally used for the purchase. We will not give retail store credit.
Please read the following procedures prior to shipping an item back to Wood Werks Supply, Inc.
• Merchandise (non-warranty) must be in original condition when returned to us. Include all original material sent with the merchandise.
• Return the product in the original manufacturer’s box and/or packaging. Repack the part in the original shipping box with the original packing materials and any materials sent with the merchandise. Substitute comparable shipping materials if necessary.
• Pack a copy of the original Receipt in the box. Address the package to location below:
Wood Werks Supply, Inc.
1181 Claycraft Road
Columbus, OH 43230
• Remove or mark through all old shipping labels on the outside of the box.
• Ship using UPS, the U.S. Postal Service or a similar carrier. All returns must be sent prepaid; no C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. Please insure the shipment for the full value to protect against loss.
• Upon receipt and inspection of merchandise, Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will provide a refund, as appropriate, and a receipt will be emailed to you. Any merchandise credit will include sales tax. Shipping and handling costs will also be refunded at that time, if applicable.
How to Return a Part if You Have Lost the Receipt Form
The shipment receipt contains the vital information needed to process a return. If you do not have this information, the following data is required to effectively resolve return issues:
• Order number
• Item number and/or description
• Customer name
• Delivery address (if shipped to you ) or customer address (if picked up at store)
• Telephone number
• Reason for return
• Preference for refund or exchange (exact same item)
Please include all of the above information within the shipment and Wood Werks Supply, Inc. will notify you of the status of your return upon processing.