Powermatic Announces New Products for Fall 2015
Powermatic is kicking off the fall woodworking season with a host of new machines and accessories. Keep reading to see a breakdown of what you can look forward to adding to your woodworking arsenal.
Introducing the Powermatic PM2244 Drum Sander:
Powermatic knows woodworker's expectations are high when it comes to their machines. That is why they are proud to introduce the PM2244 Drum Sander. They promise the PM2244 will Exceed Your Expectations with its world-class design, usability and sophistication.
Here are some of the features of this excellent new sander:
• Integrated LED Control Panel shows power, belt speed, and DRO
• Equipped with Feed Logic to produce an exceptional finish while preventing machine overload
• Secondary, absolute depth scale provides an additional height reading
• Drum carriage is cast iron to provide greater strength and consistent performance
• Steel hood with a 4" dust port provides excellent dust collection
• Emergency stop for quick shutoff Large, chrome handwheel makes adjusting the drum height smooth and simple
• Belt tracking is designed to reduce the need for manual adjustment
• Integrated casters make it easy to move unit around the shop
• Included infeed/outfeed tables provide 37-1/2 inches of support for the workpiece
• Independent feed and drive motors provide exceptional sanding control
• Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a flat sanding surface for better results
• Closed stand with storage for keeping abrasives organized
Introducing the Powermatic PM-TJ Tenoning Jig:
This innovative tenoning jig is the woodworking product you didn't know you needed. The jig uses your chisel and stock to configure the set up - eliminating the need to transfer measurements and taking the guesswork out of the tenon cutting process. This unique jig is designed to give you A New Level of Precision.
Here are some of the features of this game-changing accessory:
• Jig uses your chisel to configure set up eliminating the need to transfer measurements
• Adjustable work stop and clamp provide secure method for holding work piece
• Extruded handles are conveniently located away from the blade
• Guide bar with set screws to fit to table saw miter slot
• Microadjust system to customize your tenon
• Work stop features a magnified angle indicator
• Compact and adjustable clamp to fit your work piece size
• Light weight makes it easy to move on and off your table saw
• Can be used with low profile riving knife
Introducing the Powermatic PM-SA Lathe Tailstock Swing Away:
Here is the alternative to removing a heavy tailstock when you want to turn off the end of the lathe. With the Powermatic's Tailstock Swing Away, you just loosen the handle and swing it out of the way. Afterwards, just pull the tailstock back up to the bed and lock it in to place.
Here are some of the features of this fantastic accessory:
• Easily swing the lathe tailstock down and out of the way Locks to the lathe bed with a few turns of the handle
• Does not interfere with bed extension mounted in lower position
• Fits Powermatic 3520, 3520A, 3520B, and 2020 lathes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in