• Oneway chucks have been designed by a machinist with engineering input from material, heat treating, and plating specialists in order to satisfy the wood turner's every need.
• Four jaws allow clamping of square or round stock.
• Internal or external clamping on your piece is possible.
• Self-centering jaws allow maximum ease of setup.
WHY BUY A CHUCK?
• Less time spent getting ready to turn and more time spent turning means more finished projects, less frustration and more fun
• Finished projects can be completed mark free
• Adding accessories increases versatility
The following features are standard on Oneway chucks:
• quality materials
• nickel plated body
• hardened base jaws
• manganese phosphate coated scroll
• includes over extension prevention system for added safety which prevents the base jaws from coming loose during operation