It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
• Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
• Four apertures for fire door requirements.
• No need for marking out in the conventional way. Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
• Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time.
• Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
• Angled position slots to prevent creep.
• Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
• Includes long reach 15/32 inch diameter with 1/4 inch shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16 inch screw-on style guide bush.